Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gracie On The Move!

Gracie has been crawling now for about a month and life has become a constant game of cat and mouse. She is so fast! She screams and squeals if she can't be in the same room as Jonah, or have the same toy that Jonah has. She has also mastered the art of pulling up into a standing position onto everything. So, gone are the days of leaving her alone in a room for a quick second while I run to grab something. Nope, she's up and into trouble every time I turn my head. Non-stop action all day long.

Thus my blogging days have slowed dramatically. I truly have found myself with less and less free moments with each passing day. I can no longer just set her on the floor with a few toys to occupy her. Look out world here I come is her current motto. It's a lot of fun and very exciting to watch her little personality come through. She is a very happy little girl!