Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oh Lonely Forgotten Blog....

I promise I am still here. I just cannot seem to get back into my routine since Kevin left us once again. My laundry is still not caught up. I finally steam cleaned my floors for the first time in weeks last night at midnight. Groceries are few and far between. Bills are sitting idle. Everything feels off and like a huge weight yet again.

To top it off we sold the house, bought a new one, and have to move out in a month. My Wamego safe havens are getting ready to be flipped upside down. I am excited to move, but unexcited as well. Scared for my kids to start again, and truthfully me as well. Making friends in the neighborhood has never been a strength of mine. It took me 1 1/2 years to befriend my neighbors in Wamego. Now we are moving away from some of our dearest friends.

I know it's all worth it, and the change will only bring positive results and blessings in the end. It's just getting to that point that is the hard part.