Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Jonah!




7 years later and he is still screaming!!

I talked to my Dad on the phone on Jonah's birthday and he said, "Can you believe it's been seven years. Does it feel like it?" My response was not what he was expecting when I said, "Yes it has felt like seven years!" Jonah and I have been through some long hard years together. It seems like we never get to stop experiencing long hard years together as we are currently experiencing one as we speak.

Jonah has kept me on my toes since the day he was born. Every year has been a new adventure in parenting. He is the best and the worst all rolled into one on a daily basis. I wonder how many more years we can get away with calling him Boogie! Happy Birthday to my little boy! Suddenly not so little anymore.