Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Lot Of Things Different


Today Gracie and I spent sometime dancing in the living room to one of my favorite albums; Kenny Chesney No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems

The memories I have of dancing and singing with my children are some of my very favorite. When Jonah was a baby, the only way he would go to sleep was if I would sing to him while dancing in the kitchen. Gracie just giggles and smiles looking at me like I'm crazy. We crank up the music and for a few minutes nothing else matters. We all have things in our lives that we wish we could have done different, but making those mistakes along the way make us who we are today. We continue to struggle daily with the balance of our choices and the daily stepping stones that make up our lives. Everyday is a decision and how we choose to live with that decision is the hard part. No regrets! Take time out for a dance the next time you have a few minutes. I know you won't regret cranking up the music and spinning around the room with the ones you love.