Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Will Sleep When I'm Dead............

I've decided Gracie is trying to kill me. At least that's how it's starting to feel. My little princess will not sleep. All night every night it is the same routine. We are in a co-sleeping, nurse snaking nightmare. I don't know how to fix it. I know it's my fault, but now what? Everything you read is a cry it out method or a spin on the cry it out method. That is heart wrenching to go through in my opinion. Is it worth it? Will my child stop trusting me? I'm so confused, but I know that we can not continue on this way. I would like to sleep again, and I think it would be beneficial for her to have a solid 10-12 hours of sleep as well. Regardless I'm ready to put out the call for help. Nanny 911 please come help me!!

This morning I yelled from the kitchen to the bathroom at Jonah. "Please hurry up and come out here and eat your shirt!" Jonah and I laughed until we cried. Ah sleep! Glorious sleep! Someday we will meet again. All tips and suggestions are welcome. Our long journey to a solution begins.