Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day!

Ok, so I realize it 2 degrees outside with a wind chill of negative 21, but seriously another snow day!! We just got done with a two week Christmas vacation off from school to send our kids back for 1 1/2 days to have them home again! Jonah has been up since 8 a.m. and it feels like a twelve hour day already! Of course we are stuck inside so our long day of bouncing off the walls begins! Did I mention how much I HATE KANSAS WEATHER!

Gracie "Gravy" according to her brother is thrilled with him being home. She is chasing him around the house as fast as her little legs can go squealing in delight. Time to pull out all of our games and bake some of Gran Gran's famous sugar cookies. I will make it through this day! I will make it through this day! I will make it through this day!