Friday, July 24, 2009

Best Of The Best

My husband is best of the best! He was ranked top of his WLC class out of all seventy five attendees. On top of being named Honor Grad he also made Commandant's list due to superior academic results as well as excellence in demonstrated leadership. So two weeks of long hard days and family neglect paid off! There was apparently a big ceremony where Kevin was presented with numerous awards and medals. Me being the clueless military wife and always the last to know anything of military importance, was regretfully not in attendance to witness these honors. Regardless I couldn't be prouder of my husband and all of his hard work and sacrifices. It has definitely been a huge ego boost for him as well. All weekend he has referenced himself as best of the best, I'm the shit, and damn I'm good at what I do! We love him and are very proud of our hero!