Monday, July 27, 2009

The Big 30

Happy Birthday to me! It's official. I'm 30! I can remember feeling like I would always be in my twenties, and although thirty is very scary I must say that I would not want my twenties back if I was given the opportunity. They were hard! Very hard! Your twenties are about finding yourself and "making it." I always said that I wanted to "make it" by the the time I was thirty. Did I? I think so. I have an amazing husband, and it only cost me one divorce to find him, and I have two beautiful children who will fill the next decade of my life with many memories, love, and daily joy.

Anything else that comes along at this point is just icing on the cake. I may not own that business I always planned too yet, but after I produce my husband another boy I'll have plenty of time for that. For now this time in my life is about my husband and kids. So here's to turning 30! The best years are yet to come. The entire house is still asleep so carrot cake and coffee here I come!