Sunday, July 26, 2009

We Love Our Bumbo


How did I survive Jonah's infant days without this amazing seat? We love our bumbo seat! Gracie gets to observe many day to day activities with the assistance of this amazing chair. She helps me make dinner while sitting atop the dishwasher, she watches me brush my teeth and get ready for my day sitting atop the bathroom counter, & she sits atop the dinner table and enjoys a family meal with all of us. How amazing! Usually she is slumped over sucking on it as she has started the everything goes in her mouth stage, but nonetheless it allows her to see things from our view while giving her confidence in her own independence. If you don't have one you need one. We got ours used off of craigslist, but every department store now carries them. They are around $30 new. Can't live without our Bumbo!